Sunday, October 7, 2012

My most famous article on the Internet

In a way, I'm a bit surprised that this brief research report, garnered the attention it did. I would really like to think that my contribution to the data collection and write-up to the second experiment in this paper (which demonstrated that weapon images prime aggressive cognitions), or my analyses and write-up of the first two studies in this paper (in which I computed the factor analyses leading to a revised attitudes toward violence scale) would have been of more substance. If someone would have told me that this minor validation study would have been cited in ten or more articles and dissertations, I would have been skeptical. I won't complain, though. I'm pleased that other scholars have found that particular article of some value. I hope more do.

No comments:

Post a Comment