Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Happy New Year!


I wish to thank each of you who has visited over the last few years and to wish each of you a wonderful 2020.

My plans for this blog in 2020 are simple enough. I still have some unfinished business with research from a very error-prone lab, I want to continue to examine allegiance effects in weapons effect research, and since this is an election year, I expect I will spend a bit of time offering a few pointers on media literacy. The last bit will likely be a bit of an update of some posts from late 2016 as I was processing the aftermath of the US Presidential election. Expect to see posts advocating for reform in my corner of the sciences. Expect new links - in particular ones to resources for those who value post-peer review as much as I do.

In the meantime, let's enjoy a moment to celebrate and to enjoy those things that truly matter. On second thought, let's be generous with the time that we spend enjoying those things that truly matter.

Onward.

No comments:

Post a Comment